This HDMI extender 1x2 splitter extends 1 HDMI source to 2 HDMI displays over single CAT6/6a/7 cable up to 40m/131ft.
The highest resolution supported is 1920×[email protected],and it also supports IR passback, EDID pass through
Only one power adapter for the transmitter is needed, the Receiver is powered by the transmitter over CAT6 cable.
Ideal solution for HDMI exhibition, Video conference and show center, ect.
1. Distribute 1 HDMI source to 2 HDMI displays over network cable simultaneously.
2. Compatible with CAT6/6a/7 network cables.
3. The transmission distance is 40m/131ft.
4. The Highest resolution is up to 1920×[email protected]
5.Audio format: Digital Stereo 7.1-channel,PCM,DTS
6. Support 20~60Hz IR pass back.
7. Wall-mounted function, easy installation.
1. HDMI source device: computer graphics card, DVD,PS3, HD monitoring equipment etc.
2. HDMI display device like SDTV, HDTV, and projector with HDMI port.
3. UTP/STP CAT6/6A/7 cable, follow standard IEEE-568B.
1.Support power from transmitter to receiver unit over the CAT6 cable.
2. A good quality CAT5e/6/7 cable is essential in delivering quality content
3. This kit is point to point and comes with 1 Transmitter and 2 Receivers. It doens't mean to work through routers or network switches
2 port HDMI Extender/Splitter kit *1
IR Blaster cable*1
IR Receiver cables *2
AGPtEK HDMI Extender [email protected] 1x2 Splitter Device over CAT6 / CAT6A / CAT7 Cable, Transmission up to 40m/131ft with Loop-out for Local Display,Support IR Remote Control,POE and EDID
Eligible For Free Shipping
- 【1x2 HDMI Extender Splitter】 -- Extend and display a video on two different hdmi monitors over CAT/5/5e/6/7 simultaneously,Includes 1 trasmitter and 2 receivers
- 【Long Distance Transmission】-- Transmit video up to 40m (131ft) at [email protected] ;Supports 480i/480p/720p/1080i/1080p at 60Hz video resolutions and surround sound up to 7.1-channel or stereo digital audio; Compatible with HDCP compliant devices & content
- 【POE&Loop-out Function】-- Support power from transmitter to receiver over ethernet cable, only one power adapter for transmitter needed for normal working,with HDMI LOOP-OUT for local display or monitoring function
- 【Support EDID Function】-- Automatic identification of front-end and back-end signal and built-in six EDID resolution option,allows the video source to send out a video signal that is supported by the monitor automactially
- 【IR Remote Control】-- Support 20~60Hz IR pass back,Allow source device to recognize remote commands; You can control the HDMI source device at a secondary location with the included IR cables that forward commands over a 6/7 cable for convenience