Multizone: Protect from Interference Most IR extenders are programmed to pass any signal that is sent through the receiver. Sometimes this may disrupt your setup as a few devices in your closet run on a similar IR frequency and cause interference with one another. The Multizone feature protects your devices from interference from other devices. This gives you the ability to have certain devices controlled only from specific areas in your setup. This has been a requested feature from many of our customers as they have extended IR signals but unintentionally were controlling two devices located in the same space. Cable boxes have especially been a pain since multiple cable boxes are easier to have based in the same area. Now with the BlastIR Wireless Multizone you are able to ensure you will only control the box that is attached to one of your TVs and not the other. The Channel IR System The Multizone feature works on a 10-channel system, this system gives you the ability to interact with your devices without needing to worry about your Wireless Extenders interfereing with one another. The system also gives you the option of using any number of transmitters or receivers on any given channel. This gives you complete freedom of choice for where your displays and devices can be placed without having to complicate your setup. The BlastIR Wireless Multizone Receivers will only communicate with the BlastIR Wireless Multizone Emitters that are set to the same channel. If you happen to own the classic BlastIR Wireless, this product will also work with it. Channel 0 on this product will allow IR signals to be sent between the two diffferent versions.
- Control your home theater video sources like Blu-Ray players, DVD players, TIVO, video receivers, and anything else that uses a standard IR remote control through walls and other obstructions by extending the IR signal wirelessly with this kit.
- Control certain devices only from specific areas in your setup.
- 10-channel system that gives you the ability to interact with your devices without needing to worry about your Wireless Extenders interfereing with one another.
- Use any number of transmitters or receivers on any given channel.
- Performs just as well as other wireless extenders without the need for an external antenna