Remote Control IR Extender Repeater can be used with weak IR Remote control signal from players such as IPTV, CD/VCD/DVD/ Blu-ray, Home System, Television, Amplifier, Set up box, recorder, CATV, Karaoke system, etc.
It is also recommended for Players/ Equipments which are concealed in console or cabinet.
With 1 receiver which picks up the signal from the remote controller, the receiver is with a convenient IR confirmation LED
With 4 emitters which is used to send the signals to the A/V components
5V USB AC Power Supply
34-60kHz operating range
Support amplifier, cable box, stereo receiver, satellite TV receiver, CD player, DVD player, Blu-ray player or any other components which is controlled by IR signal
How to use:
Stick the Receiver in a convenient location that you want with the included double sided tape
Stick the IR emitters on devices that you want to control
Please make sure to place IR emitter(the small one) ON THE IR WINDOW of your device
Placing two IR emitters on the same component will not improve performance, because one transmitter control a home appliance,and not interfere each other.
1 x IR Receiver(2 Meters)
4 x IR Emitter(1 Meter)
ESYNIC IR Repeater Infrared Receiver Hidden IR Remote Extender System 1 Receiver 4 Emiters USB Cable Kit for Amplifier Cable Box Satellite TV Receiver CD Player DVD Player Blu-ray Player
- 【1 Receiver 4 Emiters】This IR Repeater Kit Allows You to Control A/V component by the Existing IR Controller, Control the IR Devices Between Two Rooms Such as Adjusting the Volume or Changing TV Channel.
- 【Receiver 】With 1 Receiver Which Picks up the Signal from the Remote Controller, the Receiver is with a Convenient IR Confirmation LED.
- 【Emiters 】With 4 Emitters which is Used to Send the Signals to the A/V Components.
- 【USB Cable Power 】5V USB AC Power Supply, 34-60kHz Operating Range.
- 【Aplication 】Support amplifier, cable box, stereo receiver, satellite TV receiver, CD player, DVD player, Blu-ray player or any other components which is controlled by IR signal(NOTE: Please stick the IR Emitters on the IR interface of devices you want to control remotely.)