NEWEST design! Smaller size! Same great product!
Want to place your cable box or other devices in a closet or other room and still be able to control them from in front of your TV? This Gefone® Infrared IR Extender/Repeater by HDMI Cable(remote control extender)allows you to do just that!Features: • Red LED: flashes when a signal is received
• Green LED: on when no signal is present
• Transmit IR: up to 70 feet depending on HDMI Cable used.
• IR Signal Receiving from Remote: 30 feet
• IR Frequency: 20-60 kHz
Installation • Use one HDMI Cable to connect Both IR HDMI Adapter.
• Connect one of the IR Adapter to an HD Source, the other to a Display.
• Connect IR Receiver Cable to the IR Adapter on the Display.
• Connect IR Transmitter Cable to the IR Adapter on the HD Source.
• Make sure both IR HDMI Adapter be set-Inch the "IR" position.
The HDMI IR Extender includes: • 1 IR Receiver cable(3.93ft)
• 1 IR Emitter cable(3.93ft)
• 2 IR HDMI Adapters
• 1 User Manual
Note: Please use the standard HDMI Cable.We promise you Lifetime warranty when purchased from Gefone®
HDMI IR Extender to Control A/V Devices for Greater Distance up to 70ft Infrared IR Extender kit include IR Receiver+IR Emitter+HDMI Adapter
Eligible For Free Shipping
- Infrared HDMI IR Extender can control your IR remote controlled devices in closet or in other rooms.
- This IR Repeater supports IR frequency from 20 kHz to 60 kHz which covers nearly all the devices.
- Power Free. No Power Adapter Necessary (Uses power over HDMI Cable from HDMI source unit)
- Control: To choose the CEC/IR extends function by manual ( it needs to put the two IR Adapter switch to IR status).
- WHAT WE CARE - Our biggest concern isn't with earnings or profits; It's with customers'experiences purchasing and using our products. We want satisfied customers and to develop trust in the Gefone brand. Simply contact us if you have issues with your HDMI IR Extender/Repeater.