Designed and sold Exclusively by Infrared Resources.Designed in the USA. 9 feet long with 3.5mm end plug. IR receiver is 38~56kHz
This small (3/4in x 1 1/8in) IR Receiver truly is universal. It works with ALL of the major Cable Set Top and DTA (Digital Transport Adapter) Boxes. Including VERIZON FiOS, Comcast, S/A Scientific Atlanta Explorer ,Except the box models listed below in the Will Not Work list.
Allows you to hide your equipment and operate the equipment remotely. Simple plug and play. Unplug the power from the cable box then plug the IR receiver into the IR IN port. Plug in the power for the box.NOTE: Not for use in TV (Smart) IR port. The IR port on TV monitors are IR OUT not IR IN
The front IR sensor on the Cable box will disable once the IR receiver is plugged in. RNG models front IR sensor does not disable.
Works With: Samsung STB SMT-H4372,Scientific Atlanta Explorer 46xxHDC Series, 9865HDC,8742HDC Explorer (with IR IN port on the back panel) Comcast X1 RNG Set Top Boxes VERIZION HD DVR QIP 7xxx series and VM1101 model Cisco CHS435HDC,CH335HDC HD DVR, LG LST-4600A HD PACE DC551P,DC55 PACE/ DC700X Apache. Comcast X1, RNG110, PACE/CiscoRNG150, RNG100, PACE TDC787X HD, PACE TDC 575D DVR, DC50X, DCH100, DCX3300, DCX3220e, DCX3400M, DCX700, DCX3416, DCX3425, DCX3432, DCX3501, DCX3600, MVIX 760 HD Media Player. DTA50,DTA250 and other DTA models
Will Not Work With: Motorola DCT or DCH Series, QIP2500, SA Explorer 4200, 4200HDC,4240 HDC4250,4250HD,8240HDC,8260HDC,8200 series 8300, 8300HD , Series,DC60xu. 2100DHCT, 3100DHCT,3250HD, Verizon QIP 6416-2 , 6000 series Motorola DCX3200-M, DCX3400 DISH, Direct TV, AV STEREO RECEIVERS(Harmon Kardon etc) OR IR REPEATER SYSTEMS,or directly plugged into TV's.. All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Infrared Resources External Universal IR Receiver Extender for VERIZON FIOS, SA/CISCO EXPLORER, Comcast, Samsung,PACE,Motorola,Arris,
Eligible For Free Shipping
- Works with VERIZON FiOS, Comcast, Scientific Atlanta Explorer,Cisco,PACE,Motorola,Arris, and DTA Set Top Boxes
- Will NOT work with SA 4000HDC series,4200/HDC,4240,4250/HDC,8300/HD,8240/8260HDC box, A/V Receivers, or IR Repeater kits
- Hide your cable box in a cabinet, down in the basement or A/V rack or room using this small (3/4in x 1 1/8in) IR receiver with 9 ft lead to 3.5mm gold stereo plug.
- REPLACES Cisco/Scientific Atlanta IR Extender 1004648,4029013,4022323
- 23 Years Experience Manufacturing And Supplying The Cable And Hotel Industry