Infrared External Receiver for Verizon FiOS cable boxes. Simple plug and play. Plugs directly into the IR IN port on the back of the cable box It will work with QIP7000 series, VMS1100, IPC1100,CHS335,CHS435, all Verizon set top boxes except QIP2500 or QIP6000 series, also works with DTA271, DTA50 etc Will not work with IR Repeater kits. They are 12V. Our IR receiver is only 5V Copyright © 2017 Infrared Resources LLC All rights reserved
Infrared Resources 9ft 38-56kHz External Universal IR Receiver Extender for Verizon FiOS + most Cable Boxes and DTA units.
- 38-56kHz external IR receiver for Arris,Pace,Bell,Rogers, Cisco, Scientific Atlanta etc
- Works with Verizon Fios Cable boxes model QIP, CHS,IPC, VMS series except QIP6xxx and QIP2500, also works with DTA271, DTA50 etc. Will NOT work with A/V Receivers or IR Repeater kits. They require 12V receiver ours is only 5V.
- LOOK AT SIDE PICTURES TO COMPARE SIZE OF COMPETITORS. Ours is only 1/2in wide. Thinnest available! Perfect size to blend into current flat screen frames.Hide your cable box in a cabinet, down in the basement or A/V rack or room using this small (.53 wide x 1.12 long x .43in tall )IR receiver with 9 ft lead to 3.5mm gold stereo plug.
- Simple plug and play. Plugs directly into the rear IR IN port. Unplug the power from the cable box then plug the IR receiver into the IR IN port. Plug in the power for the box. The box will reboot
- Listed on Amazon since 2009 with 23 Years Expierence Manufacturing And Supplying The Cable And Hotel Industry.