The transmitter is also a stand alone 1 in 1 out IR remote repeater for controlling local nearby devices.
The receiver unit has -3- IR OUT ports that accommodates up to -3- dual eye emitters making it a total of -8- emitters.
Power supply has detachable USB power cable. Perfect when no power outlets are available, or the cable box is placed behind the TV.
Suitable for home theater, AV rooms, conference rooms, churches, and more.
Infrared Resources® IRP-X5 includes a dual emitter to operate -2- devices. Works with all brands of A/V device's and remote controls (38- 56kHz). Including ATT-Uverse, Scientific Atlanta STB's, and name brand A/V Receivers.
Use any stereo cable with 3.5mm jack and 3.5mm plug to extend the emitter or receiver
Excellent IR receiving range. IR Filtering Technology effectively blocks out external noise. Infrared Interference (IRI) Compact Fluorescent Lamp (CFL) Electro-Static Interference (ESI) and Plasma TV and eliminate Sunlight etc. Electro-Magnetic Interference (EMI) Plasma TV, Sunlight.
Operates with up-to-date Set Top Boxes without any problem and has a Self Auto Test function for the IR sensor. The IR sensor will automatically test itself. The Blue LED will blink two times when the power is plugged in if everything is OK.
KIT INCLUDES: IR Sensor with 9ft lead x1 IR Emitter x2 Power Supply IR-P x1 with USB power cable IR Cover x1 TX and RX dongle 1 7/8 " (L) 1 1/16in (W) 1 3/16in (T)
Infrared Resources 30~60kHz IR Remote Receiver Extender over CAT5/6 to 700ft up to 8 devices including U-Verse,SA/Cisco Explorer,DTV,Bell,Foxtel and other Set Top Boxes,Digital Terminal Adapters,DTA
- Expandable up to 8 emitters( additional emitters sold separately) on the receiving CAT5 dongle, -3- Dual emitters(additional emitters sold separately? on transmitter dongle
- 30~60kHz IR receiver with blue LED confirmation and 9ft lead. Made in S Korea
- Compatible with ALL 38kHz-56kHz A/V device's i.e. ATT-Uverse, Scientific Atlanta STB's
- Emitters flash RED to indicate IR signal is being transferred to the device IR Sensor
- IR Filtering Technology effectively blocks out external noise. IRI,CFL,ESI,EMI,Plasma, Sun