This wireless remote control system kit allows you to control devices up to hundreds of feet away through walls, cabinets and other obstacles with no direct line-of-sight needed except from the remote to your TV. Obstacles such as thick barriers, metal studs and steel mesh in walls do reduce the signals effectiveness but distances of more than one hundred feet are not uncommon.
Compact at less than 2 inches in diameter. You place the IR Receiver Unit near your TV or attach the IR Receiver cable to your TV if you want to hide the IR Unit. Your remote's signal will then be received and transmitted via Radio Frequency (RF) to the Emitter Unit near the device(s) you want to control. Then you plug the IR Emitter Cable into the Emitter Unit, attach the emitter bud(s) onto the IR Receiver(s) of your equipment and the system is read. If you use the emitter buds be sure to cover the IR receiver on the device you want to control precisely.The emitter bud must be right on top of the IR receiver of the device.
Installation Instructions: Step 1- Place the IR Receiver unit and IR Receiver cable in your desired location (ex: TV, Display). Step 2- Place the IR emitter unit and IR emitter cable on the device(s) you want to control. (ex: STB, DVD player, Receiver). The emitter bud should be placed directly on the IR sensor of the device you are trying to control. Step 3- Plug the IR receiver cable into the IR receiver jack on the receiver unit and plug the IR emitters into the emitter jack of the emitter unit. Step 4- Connect the power supply to each unit. This product works with AT&T Uverse but does not work with Dish, Direct TV, Tivo or Cisco 4642 HDC.
The Kit contains: (1) IR Receiver Unit (RX), (1) IR Receiver Cable, (1) IR Emitter Unit (TX), (1) IR Dual Head Emitter Cable (Controls 2 Devices), (2) 12v Power Adapters, User Manual. Additional devices can be controlled, up to 4, by using a 4 bud emitter cable. Contact us at: universalremotes.net
Inteset Wireless Remote Control Long Range IR Repeater, Extender & Blaster Sends Infrared using Radio Frequency (RF)
- Dual Band, Long Range 38 to 56 kHz frequency infrared (IR and RF) receiving and transmitting
- Conceals Cable Box (STB) and other A/V components Wirelessly using almost any Remote
- Wireless Distance: up to more than 100 ft. Distance may vary due to obstacles. No direct line-of-sight needed
- Compatible with most IR devices. Not Compatible with DishTV, DirectTV, Tivo & some newer FIOS cable boxes. See our listing under "B074F4LRTQ" for most of those devices.
- FAST US Support with a One Year Warranty. The Inteset INT422 Remote works great with this system. Contact us at: universalremotes.net.