Audio Video Transmitter and Receiver with IR Extender Over HDMI for Controlling DVD/Set-Top Box from Another Room
NOTE : Pls Use The Standard 19 Cord HDMI Cable. that to transmit the IR signal over the HDMI cable,
the switches on both modules must be set to the "IR" position. If both switches are set to the "CEC" position,
the cable will pass CEC signals instead of IR signals, which HDMI cables do by default,
so the "CEC" position is in effect the "OFF" position. If one switch is set to "CEC" and the other to "IR",
neither CEC nor IR signals will be passed, so ensure both switches are set the same.
Features & Specifications:
Portable and flexible. Plug and play, no driver installation needed.
Remote controller IR (Infra Red) extender extends IR signal through HDMI cable to remote location.
Say you have source devices such as cable box and Blu ray player in the living room, and TV in the bed room upstairs.
You can change TV channel or switch to Blu ray player on the bed without going downstairs to the living room.
The IR extender can do IR signal extend by the CEC channel of the HDMI port.
You can do control to the IR signal source device by using the received IR (infrared) signal by the IR Receiver.
Carrier frequency: Dual band (30KHZ-60KHZ)
The receiving distance: 12M
MAX operation current: 15mA
1x IR receiver
1x IR transmitter
2x HDMI Male to Female Adapter
Relper-Lineso HDMI Dual Band IR Remote Control Over HDMI Cable Extender Repeater Kit for DVD TV STB BOX
Eligible For Free Shipping
- Allows an A/V Device with an existing newer HDMI Cable to be controlled by IR Remote(30KHz - 60KHz)
- Adopts dual-band (30KHz - 60KHz) IR receiver and transmitter for best compatibility
- Control: To choose the CEC/IR extends function by manual ( it needs to put the two IR Adapter switch to IR status).
- IR extend distance is up to 25m (it depends on the quality and length of the HDMI cable)
- Power Free; No Power Adapter Necessary (Uses power over HDMI from HDMI source unit)