SIIG's Ultra Compact Wireless IR Remote Control Extender Kit is designed to extend Infrared signal distance wirelessly for IR-equipped devices for maximum flexibility of device placement. It allows you to station your source device from the display unit up to 656ft (200m) away while providing long distance remote control capability. Extended compatibility enables this extender kit to work with most infrared operated electronics such as DVD players, cable boxes, satellite receivers and audio/Hi-Fi stereo systems. Real time signal transmission without delay technology ensures smooth and continuous data transmitting. It is a reliable wireless IR extension solution to extend standard IR signal limitation to long-range signal distance.
RF range- 200 meters (656ft)
RF frequency: 915Mhz
IR frequency- 20KHz ~ 60KHz
IR sensitivity- -90dBm
IR range- Up to 5 meters
Power adapter: Input- 100-240VAC, 50/60Hz ; Output- 5V DC, 0.5A
-Ultra Compact Wireless IR Remote Control Extender Kit (TX and RX units)
-Power adapter (2)
-Dual IR Emiiter Extension Cable
-IR Receiver Extension Cable
-User Reference Guide
1 year warranty
NOTE!: only works with IR remote control
Eligible For Free Shipping
- COMPLETE SIGNAL COVERAGE: Wireless RF signals operate between the transmitter and receiver, allowing you to move around freely and still be in control of your A/V or IR-enabled equipment remotely up to 200 meters away (656 feet), depending on surrounding obstructions
- WIDE COMPATABILITY: IR receiving module recognizes IR signal frequency ranges from 20 to 60 KHz, compatible with most IR-equipped devices such as DVD players, cable boxes, satellite receivers, audio/Hi-Fi stereo systems, etc.
- INSTANT TRANSMISSION: Highly sensitive modules provide real-time signal transmission without delay; built-in LED indicator illuminates when the signal is received for easy status recognition
- HASSLE-FREE INSTALLATION: Ultra-compact design with bundled infrared extension cables allow easy and flexible placement. Please keep in mind to place the extension cables in line-of-sight of the source IR sensor no further than 2 inches for best signal.
- NOTE: We recommend using the kit without the IR extension cables. Simply placing the Receiver Unit in line-of-sight with source device can support longer range. Only use the extension cable if needed. Contact us with any questions.